1. This is a brand new weblog.
2. The previous blog had no more space left on it.
3. This weblog has absolutely no followers at present.
4. The thread of discussion is actually something continued from my previous weblog. It’s about language. Hindi and English. Mostly. I can’t promise to stay the course.
5. I remember reading and writing : Maithilisharan Gupt. His verses were in our Hindi syllabus. I was a Hindi medium student.
6. This bust has his name written as Maithleesharan Gupt.
7. Manoneet is written as Manonit.
8. He was a member of legislative assembly twice. That fact is highlighted on this stone bust by using a number : 02 times. Not a grave error. Especially when you are aware of the numbering system used by computers. Importance of zero.
9. The stone was inaugurated by municipal corporation head on 18.01.2016. Time not mentioned.
10. The last image is an image of Sunset. Wanted to keep this first post short and sweet.
11. Another image:
12. The image above was captured two days ago when this coin made its third visit to me within a fortnight or so. It has an image of Lala Lajpat Rai. It was released on his 150th birth anniversary. He was a leader of Garam Dal or Hot Group during the Indian struggle for independence against British colonial rule. The trio of Laal, Baal and Paal was popular.
13. Lalala japatrai is a variation of his name. In the year 2017 I discovered about lalala being a demonic call. Lala is a very common name used for people engaged in business in India.
Timestamp: 07:45 05052022 Pundit Baburam Chaturvedi Stadium Chhatarpur Madhya Pradesh India