1. As I left my bed this morning-a harmonious pair of conjunctions was visible in the eastern skies: Waning Moon on twelfth day was very close to Venus–the bright morning star and Jupiter was resplendent with Mars.
2. Those who intend to study conjunctions, their impacts and such should take note of these soft aspects in Aries and Pisces, respectively as per the sidereal zodiac.
3. It’s a Friday. Fish market nearby. Ramses is no longer house of Sun. Bull is.
4. Summer camps and cramps go hand-in-hand. There are groups to facilitate training for teenagers.
5. There are at least seven to eight groups if you take the police batches into account. They all share this ground together within a small gap of two hours–which is mostly- six to eight o’ clock.
6. About 500 people from various age groups and strata of population but most of them teenagers and youngsters below twenty five years of age practice sports of their choice to stay fit and even to make it their career.
7. Municipal corporation has been providing water supplies since summer camp began. Washrooms have no water.
8. There are two unfurnished washrooms inside pundit Baburam Chaturvedi Stadium Chhatarpur Madhya Pradesh. One of them used to have some water after the function in which chief minister of this state wasted a lot of money on billboards and cutouts without visibly improving any amenities of the locale he was visiting.
9. Now the motor which fills the tank of the washroom has gone awry. No budget for repair after UGC team visit. The remaining of the pipes in the washroom have been torn apart by BOYZ of boyz will be boyz clubs.As told by the staff (edited 28.05.2022 07:04 AM)
10. Some of the kids are weaving their dreams here. Some young men and women preparing their last before they end up getting jobs they are very likely to stick to for the rest of their lives.
11. Sumit is beginning to grasp the essence of what it means to be a teenager.
12. Sumit is fifteen.
13. Zan wrote A House is not a Home. The autobiographical sketch was adopted by National Council For Educational Research and Training as suitable material to be taught for grade ninth students in India. Earlier this text book was used only by Central Board for Secondary Education, now it’s used by Madhya Pradesh Education Board as well.
14. Nostalgia is essence of the chapter. Instead of making him hear the Hindi meaning of the lesson first I took the approach of going through questions and answers. It created an understanding of grasping the requisite focussed reading attitude which also helps him in examinations which test his reading comprehension. Moments is a supplementary reading textbook with Beehive being the main text book.
15. Alienation. Lack of belonging. Missing father. Pets. New connections. Finding life with happiness is main theme of the text under the prime head of teenager’s life crisis.
16. How to spell teen words?
As you can see: Thirteen doesn’t follow three. Four, Six, Seven easily convert. Fifteen is tricky. Not fiveteen.
Eightteen. No, since eight already has a ‘t’ at its end. Whoever said English is easy to master.
16. Home is where the heart is.
Some say it’s on the left. Others on the right. Others can’t find it yet.
17. Ho! Me! Ho! Use!
Ho ho ho!
Christ Mass, Santa claus
Looks like Ho me!
To use or not to use is subject to abject copyright inject eject reject ectopic
2 thoughts on “Summer Cramps!”
LikeLiked by 1 person