1. Part of me wanted to pass over it in silence. Forgiving people. Forgetting everything. Ignoring because it hurts attention seekers etcetera.
2. It’s absolutely boring. Repetitive. Mechanical. Nothing new in my life or in the history of the mankind.
3. I choose this expression over silence only because I want to keep an authentic record of my genuine interest in social learning. It’s better than being confused about what I used to think- provided I can access these at a later date.
4. This account will be as authentic as:
4.1: My claim that I am truly immortal. And I have travelled in time on a regular basis: not as a fictional imaginary daydreaming event but as a real experience of being in a completely different era.
4.2: My claim that I have seen many memes and personas carrying authentic expressions from people who passed away a very long ago.
5. I found an individual in stadium–only one who carries unique DNA from a certain Chinese dynasty. I didn’t need to do a laboratory test to know about it. It’s contrary to the usual expectation of the person being a resident of North eastern borders to China.
6. Though the fifth point might be out of place and as downright funny as any other hokum pokum you’ve recently come across: it’s as true as following claims:
7. Ku Klux Klan people have been after me for long now. In Europe, their history was murky. I read very little on them on Wikipedia and in a book I purchased in Bangalore in 2011. The book was about secret societies.
8. I found the iron pillar which was brought from Glasgow and placed in Gandhi Smarak Nidhi Chhatarpur. Informed about it to many people.
9. It’s funny at times and absolutely ludicrous at others. No matter what you do: there are people who find something to oppose in you.
10. Only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.Oscar Wilde
11. I often tell people to let them print pictures of recent leaders of nation states: that gives freedom to Mahatma to an extent if he’s anywhere in heavens. I am semi-serious about it but it takes away all the propaganda pleasure from trouble makers. Why should they adopt your ideas?
12. Do you know how many times Azmer Pati was repeated in the dialogues of Samrat Prithviraj? You will be surprised. Though I slept soundly through half of the movie, sets were much better than those in Bhool Bhulaiyaa part two. Rashtrapati/Rashtrapita. Rajneesh has published ad-nauseum on patriachal vocabulary of this state.
13. Subramanian Swamy raised an issue about IPL final being fixed. It has to be the joke of the week while ED is interrogating someone who was being pursued by this brilliant scholar. Now everything is WHITE.
14. To speak of which: A tall guy with moustache wearing white t-shirt and pant comes to visit Pundit Baburam Chaturvedi Stadium Chhatarpur Madhya Pradesh India occasionally. I don’t know what’s his issue but he consistently shows his disdain by loudly coughing out whenever I am in the range. There are many who follow the suit only when I am walking alone. He’s akin to the lawyer guy who showed his intense dislike in 2017-2018 at sprouts shop. Yes: the one who owns property at Deri road. I am speaking about you!
15. There are people who are dressed better than him and look smarter: for example: another guy who looked like an officer last week. Wearing white shirt and dark pant he was bespectacled but he did the same thing. Cough out as soon as see me. Surprisingly: a young man asked me if I had any other business than walking day-and-night. What did I do to him? I was too visible. Now ABVP(All Indian Council for students) is going to discuss issues of national interest in irrigation colony on 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th. It’s RSS. Period. These are same people who showed me a man whose nose was chopped with a dressing simply because I was lured in by Radhe-Shyam pulaav seller to eat it regularly.
Was it illegal to eat at a certain place?
Was it unethical?
Why then, the young and robust force is being used to bully a certain strata of population in the name of religion and patriotism? Some young people who were high on weed picked me up one night show how young they actually are. Later they showed what it means to be nephews of one true UNCLE of this nation.
16. When I told about it to my friends at first they laughed it out and then they started using it. For example: someone who considers themselves to be really high spits when they shouldn’t –merely to show that it’s ingrained in them. To make a record of it might incite some others but I have become inured of it. There must have been at least 10000 instances of public show of disdain towards me for manufacturing COVID in my private laboratory in WUHAN CHINA. Wait, what the fuck am I supposed to be speaking about now? Ah, schizophrenia! Some people go to psychiatry and others to Dham. Dham means Ten. Tenet. Ludwig Goransson.
17. Even before COVID: my youngest sibling used to take great pride in showing his disdain by spitting gutka and tobacco. Sometimes he used to wait for me to pass by before he could spit. Ku Klux Klan plus Betlegeuse traditional.
18. I published a lot about it. Santosh aka Shilajeet used to be one of the proud members of bounty guys who used all their tricks to ensure that none of the multivitamins remained for me. Rest was ensured by canine pet owners.
19. Now that most of the cats are out of the bag: out of fifteen or so coaches: at least two three showed their phelgm diseases to me. Most of the trainees for police showed these to me.
20. Recently so called Mama in a marriage showed it to me. Strange: you invite people in your house then get some of them drunk on pride and then use them against some other and you call these events auspicious opportunities to convert your black money into white. Strange society it’s. Raaje, raaje, raaje!
21. The world doesn’t revolve around me, huh? But somehow all animals including dogs start showing symptoms of their weak constitution to me!
22. To remove all messages which teach about cleanliness on ten rupee notes plus slogans on walls and advertising industry versus to make people who publicly spit: what would you choose?
23. Ho ho ho, being a goodie-two-shoes I would choose to burn all the currency up to show disdain for something which doesn’t work in reality. Like Heath Ledger’s joker in Nolan’s Batman? Impossible.
24. Since this post might be termed as flagrant in a state where I am due to current article 144 being applied for electoral process: I would not publicise it anywhere else. I know no one from my local groups who follows me on WordPress.