1. Dearth of images today. How many images might be there in the video above?
2. Friday the thirteenth: Triskaidekaphobia.
3. Smell of fishes. Friday. Saturday. Sunday. Gate number two.
4. Yesterday. Bob Dylan’s Tambourine Man:
“Let me forget about today until tomorrow.”
5. When you’ve nothing to look forward to you look backwards.
Among all words I learned about relationships: this stood out.
Aunt. Uncle. Foofaraw?
Why foofa was raw?
Because he was a big-to-do.
Raw garlic, raw Ginger and Robert Anton Wilson.
Ores, chores and cores,
The meaning of the word means : big-to-do.
7. Discovering Foofaraw was akin to discovery of Maafidar: a proprietor. The surname means that the family were feudal lords in the business of forgiving loans of their vassals like political leaders working on behalf of government forgiving loans of suicidal farmers. Can’t provide euthanasia.
Yam. Yaam. Yummy. A bit of yam.
9. Sabbatical. Bahubali and others ensure that BOB is dysfunctional. Or was it always so?
Official argument on behalf of Bank of Baroda:
“Due to lack of availability of chips from Taiwan/China we aren’t able to provide our customers ATM cards.”
Customers like me must be fools. April fools.
“We are open to open your account with zero balance.” ATM card might be subject to debate and Remo D’Souza’s performance in Britain’s got latent tent House!
1. It’s about time: elections are due.
2. I was taken to this site before formation of Yogi Government. Or to put words lightly: before UP elections.
3. 1: Heading seems stuffed. No space between words: not open to criticism of any type.
3.2: Second head: Lagat Rashi or Expenses:
One lakh is 100000.
The cost is strange. What does it mean?
For every 100000, 521,47 was spent?
What are they talking about?
3.3: Why don’t you put EVM in Hindi/Devnagari? PIU/PWD. This nation doesn’t want to know. It wants some paan masala and peppermint. A bit of cgrade and cheap alcohol. We are happy to be happy. 😁😁😁