1. Let the reason lead.
2. I had a nice cup of elaichi tea after a not-so-nice plate of finger-chips this evening. Birds are returning to their homes and ants are still at work at large.
3. What’s the difference between rabbits and ants when referring to colonies?
4. An: is pronounced the same way N is pronounced. While teaching my only student it was highlighted once again. How do you differentiate between a black object that absorbs all light and an empty space? Practically-both of them leave same impression on eyes: none. Whatsoever.
5. A single interlocutor, a single student does magic to ideaphorea. Perhaps, more than a bunch of them because you’re more in your element. In latter case you’re wondering about how to maximize gains.
6. RTI: right to information. 2005 AD. Electric current. Many sectors of business and market are fighting with absolute scarcity of water, electric and funds. OTOH, many other superfluous and proud(even smug) people are wasting it overtime. Marriages, birthday parties, hotels, universities and houses of middle and upper middle class.
Most worrying is law enforcement agencies like police department, municipal corporation and such violating and condoning stealing of electric, land and other means of livelihood for “samrath ko nahi dosh gosaai…” And other such bullshit and completely exacting rigorous standards in case of poor. Rich gets richer and vice versa.
Happy to be poor. Happy to be happy. Yadda yadda.
7. RTI 2005 : subsection 140 imposes fines in excess of 10000 rupees with imprisonment for stealing electric. What would you do when entire municipal corporation and law enforcement is party to violations? They can’t all be WRONG ? No. They can’t be. They read one book. They eat one gutka. They watch one cricket league. They bat. They bet. You betcha. Better watch your back ya. Meanwhile: