1. I saw a fire brigade vehicle outside the police lines petrol pump Chhatarpur Madhya Pradesh India. The driver was eating a burnt samosa.
2. I asked them how many vehicles they have. They told me they have three vehicles in their department and nine people in total in their staff.
3. I asked them why 101 didn’t work in case of a fire emergency during Madhav Mishra Memorial Night Cricket Tournament. They told me that we need to first dial up the control room and then 101.
4. Here’s the control room number provided by them:
5. They also suggested me to use 100 for such emergencies. It’s supposed to work faster.
6. The question is: if there’s a catch-control room with 101: why is it pasted like a nostrum along with 100/108/109 in all public offices?
SWACHH BHARAT ABHIYAAN (Clean India Campaign)
1. We are reaching there.
2. Soon India will be a developed nation and five trillion dollars economy.
3. Washrooms will be clean and your voices will be heard. No unemployment.
4. The bottle has SUNNY(Gavaskar logo) written on it. Do you see the bottle as half empty or half full or both?
5. The Ayush office was inaugurated on 17-09-2018. Needless to say: yashashvi pm celebrates his birthday on this day. It was kinda gift. The law is same for all people and this picture was taken today morning at about 11:00 AM. Electric department is out there to give prize for bravery provided you report negligence/waste on purpose. Dial 1912 and try. Be wary of police, mafia and relatives of electric board: which means BE WARY. You might win the prize but lose your life.
6. Pundit Baburam Chaturvedi Stadium Chhatarpur Madhya Pradesh is the only premise I visit on a regular basis. I observe wastage of electric due to negligence. I observe similar wastage in the house I live in but it’s not by me. I try to save electric. People take me to be a fool. RTI 2005. Electric subsection 2003/140 is a punishable offence. Not if it’s being wasted by municipal corporation or government.